Sunday, April 30, 2017

Christy Clark's memory corrupted #IAmLinda within minutes. Could her memory be flawed other times?

How is it that Premier Christy Clark can remember exact details of what took place 38 years ago as a 13 year old child but within minutes of talking to a voter yesterday its a complete blank, and then makes up her version of what was said.

The conversation WAS recorded.

Mike Smyth
  #IAmLinda
Clark told reporters: “She said she didn’t vote for me last time, she’s never voted B.C. Liberal and she never will and she’s not going to vote for me again. Perfect. That’s her right,” Clark said.

“I said no such thing to her,” Higgins told me. “I didn’t say anything remotely like that. It was all on tape. I don’t know where she got that from or why she would say that about me.”

Naomi Yamamoto, as a WITNESS, heard ..... what
Does Naomi Yamamoto agree with her Leader's claims was said or did she hear what Linda said, conceivably a constituent?  The meeting was recorded.

 **************************************
Recalling an earlier incident
 
38 years ago ...... an assault took place  Section 265 Criminal Code of Canada


CBC
"Luckily, it didn't last long. When he pulled me down the little slope, it must have shifted him off balance. He loosened his grip for a moment, giving me a chance to wriggle away, clamber a few feet forward, and get out of the bush.

"Once I got out into the sunlight, I ran like the wind. When I got to my restaurant job, overflowing with relief that I was safe, I stopped outside to catch my breath. Then I went in, put on my apron, and got to work.


Last week's radio debate:

News1130        
Clark seemed a bit baffled that Horgan was bothered by her touching his arm.

“We’re colleagues in the legislature,” says Clark. “We talk outside the legislature. Sometimes people touch each other. For me, this debate was a chance for us to talk about our plans, which I certainly tried to do. I don’t think I would have been offended by [someone touching me during the debate]. I mean it’s something that colleagues sometimes do I guess. I certainly didn’t intend to offend him.”
Offend John Horgan?

Its more serious than that Premier.  Its bullying and its an assault covered by

 .... Section 265 Criminal Code of Canada

And what did the goons at BC Liberal headquarters respond with?  #CalmDownJohn

This won't happen:   #CalmDownChristy

No comments: