Monday, May 2, 2016

60% of Kelowna's Castanet readers endorsed $50,000 BC Liberal Party's payments to Premier Christy Clark



West Bank (including all of the other Ridings in and around Kelowna) or to be more exact, Castanet's readers ONLY, voted in favour of the Premier of BC double dipping for the extra $50,000.

Anonymous Comment:

I will be faithful and swear true allegiance...

I will serve duly and faithfully, and to the best of my ability fulfill the possibilities and trust granted to me...

Or, I'll take the $50k and do whatever I want

CC4BC's appointment oath

Who Is CC4BC?

Here in the rest of British Columbia, we haven't been given that opportunity to participate in the Kelowna straw vote.   Is it possible that if Castanet were to open the polls again, province wide, they would be swamped with NO votes, and at the same time be able to say YES that their reader hits have gone sky high which could be directly attributable to Christy Clark's ethical blunder?
 
Castanet   Kelowna's Homepage
Nearly 60 per cent of Castanet readers have no problem with the B.C. Liberal Party paying Christy Clark up to $50,000 for work she does for the party each year.
In a non-scientific poll, we asked whether the premier's salary should be topped up with political donations.

More than 10,000 took the time to respond to the question.

Nearly 60 per cent of you, (5,993) responded with either 'yes,' or 'it's donated, who cares.'
Nearly 39 per cent (3,886) said 'no,' while 167 people were 'undecided.'

The story broke earlier this week that Clark earned up to $50,000 each year from the provincial Liberal Party.

Clark defended the practice, saying it has been going on since 1993.  ......  SNIP

3 comments:

Mr. Beer N. Hockey said...

That's Kelowna for you, "She might be a crook but she's our crook."

e.a.f. said...

60%, wonder how many of the "office group" were out there voting? didn't expect that many would bother to even vote. Perhaps their school board can balance their budget. Perhaps there aren't long wait lists for surgery? Nope that isn't it because this evening's news says there are.
Lets see, perhaps its because Kelowna doesn't have poverty or homelessness? nope they got that too.
My conclusion, they got a few people to vote over and over. Like how do we know this castanet is being truthful. the msm frequently sound like a cheerleader for the b.c. liberals and have yet to print half the news I read on some of the blogs.

Anonymous said...

I will be faithful and swear true allegiance...

I will serve duly and faithfully, and to the best of my ability fulfill the possibilities and trust granted to me...

Or, I'll take the $50k and do whatever I want!

CC4BC's appointment oath