Unfortunately, we cannot help you if:Which begs the question why does the government bankroll ('Fortunately, we can help') OIC appointees who work directly for the BC Liberal Government Ministers and have crossed the line so much that the RCMP are involved: eg. George Gretes; eg Basi and Virk.
- you have retained a lawyer to represent you pertaining to your case;
- your matter is pending before the courts;
- the police are involved. We cannot make inquiries about police investigations. If you have a complaint about police conduct, please direct them to the Office of the Police Complaints Commissioner.
How many British Columbians are denied access to their elected officials simply because they have retained a lawyer to represent their interest pertaining to their 'case', 'issue'?
Fired BC Health Researchers? Denied access to their MLA for assistance?
Opposition MLAs may ask question on the Fired Health researchers because they don't represent them?
Government MLAs can't query the status of the Fired Health Researchers because they DO represent them.
Lobbyists' Lawyers' and their Clients who are, or not, Constituents, may negotiate with Fassbender and other Government Ministers behind the closed doors of secrecy, without revealing their relationship (Denied: FOI - Sec 22)?
you have retained a lawyer to represent you pertaining to your case......
It's interesting to find that the BC NDP Adrian Dix takes it a step further when it comes to limitations which doesn't mean they're doing less of a job than the BC Liberals, but rather that its only the BC Liberals that can..... overturn the decisions of any provincial government ministry or body; influence the processes set up in law; change the time limits for filing appeals; can take on casework that is federal or municipal in nature;
We are unable to:
- Offer you legal advice or assist you with legal action
- Overturn the decision of any provincial government ministry or body
- Influence processes set up in law to be independent of the Legislature — such as Ombudsman, Police Complaints Commissioner, Representative for Children and Youth, professional and other
- Change the time limits for filing appeals
- Take on casework that is federal or municipal in nature
- Intervene with federal or municipal issues
- Settle a dispute between businesses or neighbours
- Direct the police to take any action
- Find you housing
- Find employment for you