".....a big parade, a lot of green hair and plenty of Irish Whiskey...." for Scotland's Robbie Burns Day on January 25th.
Or..... a big parade, a lot of red hair, and plenty of Scotch Whiskey for Ireland's St. Patrick's Day on March 17th.
It's a United Kingdom, a melting pot of ethnic's groups, right....... the Irish and Scots get along just Greaaaaaat, mustn't leave out Merry Old English.
The image below, is it St. Patrick or....... Robbie Burns?
Thursday, January 24, 2013
In less than two months, we’ll be seeing a big parade, a lot of green hair and plenty of Irish whisky. The whole world seems to become just a little Irish as cities across Canada, and around the globe, celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
A glass of Scotch whisky is pictured on a portrait of Robbie Burns.Photographed by:
Pat McGrath, Postmedia News
If you're clear on the Vancouver Sun's (PostMedia) thought process above, just how much are they going to screw up on the topic of Politics?
UPDATE: 1 26 2013 10 15 pm RossK has added his list:
Will Adrian Dix be the new Leader for the BC Liberals?
Will Rich Coleman be crossing the floor to sit as an Independent?
2) Mr. Coleman will actually start sitting on the floor
Mike de Jong, joining the BC Conservatives?
3) Mike de Jong will join Sesame Street as 'Son of Cookie Monster'
Christy Clark joining JetFM as a DJ or worse, CBC News Anchor?
4) Christy Clark will join Sun News as anchor of new basic cable susbsidized West Coast division.
Pat Bell, a Senator.....fan?
5) Pat Bell becomes the Flin Flon Bombers #1 Fan...Found outside local Timmy's at 3:00am with the ghost of Paddy Ginnell.
Martyn Brown recovers his senses and DOES remember?
6) Martyn Brown regains memory, becomes 5th Backstreet Boy after he is suddenly to complete all moves from Weisberger Dancin' days.